Greetings to my fabulous online family – Hi!
It’s been a while since I’ve written anything here and my only excuse is that I have poured my heart and soul into other creative outlets which has left little juice left to tinker out something on these keys. That season, however, has slowly died down and I’m finding myself chewing on a few things. Over the past couple months I’ve written some articles that will mostly likely be published at Self Talk the Gospel shortly, which is where I spend most of my time. BUT, I have managed to bring you one here tomorrow — it’s one of my favorites 🙂
However, in more current news, in an effort to combine my love for the holidays with my love for my dear friends, I have decided to spend what little creative time I have left before Christmas to bless them abundantly.
Since the holidays are right around the corner and you know you will be buying candles for your people (and yourselves), and because a lot of you have asked me anyway, I finally caved and opened up my first etsy shop!! In order to combine your generosity with an opportunity to do something really special, I have decided to crank out some really cool 100% All Natural Soy candles to help fundraise the last portion of my friends Brian and Yvonne Downs’ international adoption!!
Check out my etsy shop and SPREAD THE WORD! I’ve got enough supplies to make a serious dent in their bills but I’m only selling them for a limited time.
You guys are always such a huge support to me and all my crazy endeavors – I really just can’t thank you enough. More of my writing to come shortly so sit tight, but for now, let’s bring those boys home 🙂
More About The Candles:
– No more paraffin candles! 100% soybean candles burn 30% longer, cooler, and cleaner! Made from a cleaner natural resource than crude oil (paraffin candles), soy candles keep your mind at ease knowing you’re not inhaling those toxic chemicals!
– These candles are made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils. Candles made with with this type of wax have a soft creamy appearance and a smooth flat top surface.
– Each cotton wick has been primed with a vegetable based wax and constructed from natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads that produce a rigid structure for easy pouring. The consistent flame and slight curl of ECO wicks work well with natural waxes and ensures an even burn.
– Each wooden wick is made with the finest wood in the USA and pressure processed for 3 days, this wooden wick provides an excellent scent throw, quick melt pool, and crackles just like a real open fire. They are very clean burning with no soot or buildup on the container. These new soft wood wicks provide the ultimate performance in an all-natural wood wick. New and improved and easier to light and stay lit!
– Ships well in all climates. Ships only within the United States.